Mindful Healing Therapy
Mindful Healing is dedicated to providing the right mental health service for each individual, couple, or family that walks through the door. Even if it's not with us. Our minds and bodies are not "one size fit all" so our treatments can't be either. At Mindful Healing, you can expect a personalized approach, collaborating with your other treatment providers as needed, whether they are psychiatrists and physicians or acupuncturists and chiropractors.
We like alternative methods of healing, focusing on how our bodies can best heal ourselves if given the right tools.
Your Happiest Self Awaits
Dr. Chrissy Mannion – Over the last 10 years, Dr. Chrissy has worked in inpatient, outpatient, residential, and school settings in the New York City and Chicago metropolitan areas. A native Rochesterian, she returned to the area in 2017, providing outpatient therapy to children, adolescents, and adults at the local Child Advocacy Center. Currently, she continues her therapeutic practice with adolescents and adults through Mindful Healing and also provides mental health assessments for veterans through Workout Medical. At Mindful Healing, Dr. Chrissy is able to broaden her treatment focus and connect her passion for mental health therapy with her interest in alternative treatments and medicines.
Benefits of Therapy
– Improves communication skills
– Gives you lifelong coping strategies to manage stress better
– Provides you with a new perspective on life and fresh insights
– Improves how you interact with people and situations
– Learn how to make healthier choices and better decisions
– Proven to reduce depression and anxiety levels
– Strengthens your relationship with others
– Improves chronic stress and related physical symptoms
– Helps you adapt to changes in life
– Helps resolve symptoms / physical health
– Can increase productivity and happiness
– Lessens severity of mania and decreases relapse rate