Mindful Healing is dedicated to providing the right mental health service for each individual, couple, or family that walks through the door. Even if it's not with us. Our minds and bodies are not "one size fit all" so our treatments can't be either. At Mindful Healing, you can expect a personalized approach, collaborating with your other treatment providers as needed, whether they are psychiatrists and physicians or acupuncturists and chiropractors.
We like alternative methods of healing, focusing on how our bodies can best heal ourselves if given the right tools.
Your happiest self awaits! Over the last 10 years, Dr. Chrissy has worked in inpatient, outpatient, residential, and school settings in the New York City and Chicago metropolitan areas. A native Rochesterian, she returned to the area in 2017, providing outpatient therapy to children, adolescents, and adults at the local Child Advocacy Center. Currently, she continues her therapeutic practice with adolescents and adults through Mindful Healing and also provides mental health assessments for veterans through Workout Medical.
At Mindful Healing, Dr. Chrissy is able to broaden her treatment focus and connect her passion for mental health therapy with her interest in alternative treatments and medicines.
Wondering if therapy is right for you? You’re not alone! Mindful Therapy encourages open and honest dialogue about issues that are impacting your mental health. Through your relationship with your therapist, you’ll work to identify and understand how these stressors are impacting your life, plus develop strategies to manage the symptoms.
Benefits of Therapy:
– Improves communication skills
– Lifelong coping strategies to better manage stress
– New perspective on life and stressors
– Improves your interaction with people/situations
– Make healthier and better decisions
– Reduces depression and anxiety levels
– Strengthens your relationship with others
– Improves chronic stress and related symptoms
– Helps you adapt to changes in life
– Can increase productivity and happiness
– Lessens severity of mania and decreases relapse rate